PaulDotCom mailing list archives

VoIP Software Modem

From: smith1rd at gmail.com (R D Smith)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:06:36 -0400

I'd recommend getting one of Apple USB External Modems.  They're in
the $20 range on eBay.

Rick

On 25 Jun 2009, at 18:10, Cody Dumont wrote:

Greetings All..

I need to dial out from my MACBOOK using a modem to connect to a
router on an AUX port.  In years past, I would have a hardware modem
and a POTS line.  Does anyone know of a service/software...that acts
like this.  I have found many software packages that does voice like
this...but not a ?Virtual MODEM? I can dial out on.  Any ideas?

Note: This message and any attachments is intended solely for the use
information that is non-public, proprietary, legally privileged,
confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or return
email and destroy or delete this message along with any attachments
immediately.