PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Thank you everyone!

From: shauncurry1 at gmail.com (Shaun Curry)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:17:53 -0500

*To  the Pauldotcom Community:*

*I wanted to extend a sincere thanks to everyone in the community for all
your advise!  THANK YOU!*

*I have been listening to Pauldotcom Podcasts for about 2 years now and
absolutely love them.  Unfortunately, like many others I'm sure, I thought
that mediocre security on my home network was ok and irrelevant.  I was
wrong!  As most already know I had a small incident with a "bad guy" and it
has been an eye opening experience.  As always the best fix was the easiest
(new public IP).*

*Again I wanted to say thank you and I wanted to apologize for being such a
newb.  I have learned a lot (almost too much).*

*Thank you everyone this is a great community!  Keep up the good work!*

*Shaun Curry*