PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Request for help with Fusion Setup

From: mikeaperez1 at gmail.com (mike p)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 14:53:10 -0400

Seeing as some other folks indicate they've had no problems, may as well ask
- when was the last time you checked your MAC's firewall settings to make
sure that you had not set something too restrictive? Anything in the
Firewall log?  Also, are you seeing your ping via a tcpdump on en0 for your
MAC?
May as well send us an 'ifconfig -a' of each box as a sanity check.

-my2cents mike