PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Source Boston

From: jackadaniel at gmail.com (Jack Daniel)
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 22:17:43 -0500

I'm going, last year's was great, this year I'm volunteering. James
Atkinson's talk last year was one of the best I've seen, I won't miss
this year's.  Chris Hoff's cloud/virt talk should be very entertaining
and enlightening, his presos always are.

I'm going to Ben Jackson's talk on Mass data protection laws, I've
given a few talks on 201CMR17.00 and want to see an insider's take
(Ben works for the Commonwealth).  David Mortman, Adam Shostack, Amrit
Williams- too many good choices.

Jack