PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Outerz0ne Presentations posted

From: irongeek at irongeek.com (Adrian Crenshaw)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:52:58 -0400

Skydog was kind enough to let me do the ripping, so here are the videos from
last weeks Outerz0ne at the top of:

http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=security/hackingillustrated

Here is the talks list:

Acidus (Billy Hoffman) - Offline Apps: The Future of The Web is the Client?

Scott Moulton - Reassembling RAID by SIGHT and SOUND!

Morgellon - *Duino-Punk! Manifesting Open Source in Physical Space.

Tyler Pitchford - They took my laptop! - U.S. Search and Seizure Explained.

SkyDog - Screen Printing Primer - Make your own Con Shirt!

SlimJim100 - Live Demo of Cain & Able and the Man-in-the-middle-attack

Nick Chapman - Embedded Malicious Javascript

Presmike &  Sippy - RETRI:Rapid Enterprise Triaging

Makers Local 256 - A primer on hackerspaces

Rob Ragan - Filter Evasion - Houdini on the Wire

Adrian