PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Nessus default Save As location

From: NSweaney at tulsacash.com (Nathan Sweaney)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 20:40:03 -0600

Ok, I'm not sure whether this is my lack of experience with linux or
nessus, but either way I figured someone here can answer this.

I'm using the Nessus gui in Ubuntu and when I start a new session and
click "Save As" it defaults to the root of my home directory.  Is it
possible to change that?  I have another location that I constantly have
to change to & I've finally gotten tired of it enough to try to change
it.

Thanks

Nathan