PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Ruxcon 2008 Presentations - Online

From: gbugbear at gmail.com (Tim Mugherini)
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:44:11 -0500

Patrick Gray of Risky Business recorded a couple and will be posting them up
in coming weeks. I believe he recorded the Juniper talk and a couple of
others

Also looking for Kiwi Citrix Presentation. I also recommend checking out
Paul Craigs talk from Kiwi here

http://itradio.com.au/security/?p=98

Tim