oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: KASAN stack out of bound bug

From: Entropy Moe <3ntr0py1337 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 19:35:01 +0400

Ok, I will do that.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 7:33 PM Eric Dumazet <edumazet () google com> wrote:

Before doing this, make sure to use David Miller net tree, as it is
possible this issue has been resolved already.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 7:28 AM Entropy Moe <3ntr0py1337 () gmail com> wrote:

Sure, I will do that.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 7:28 PM Greg KH <greg () kroah com> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 08, 2019 at 07:13:05PM +0400, Entropy Moe wrote:
Hello folks,
I am reporting another set of bugs related to out of bounds in
multiple
source codes.

please see the attached files report for more information.

if I reporting it wrongly, please correct me.

For networking issues, just send them to the netdev () vger kernel org
mailing list as the developers there want to find out these types of
things.

And no need to post all syzbot issues to security@, that doesn't make
sense, just send them to the correct mailing lists and developers so
they can work to resolve them.  Like the other people who use this tool
do.

thanks,

greg k-h