oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE Request - tidy 0.99 / tidy5 heap-buffer-overflow

From: Alessandro Ghedini <ghedo () debian org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 00:03:03 +0200

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 05:37:49PM -0400, cve-assign () mitre org wrote:
One complication here is that the CVE request was sent to oss-security
without mentioning that a CVE request had been sent privately to one
Linux distribution a few weeks before that. See:

  https://github.com/htacg/tidy-html5/issues/217#issue-84488886

  I contacted Debian about the issue on May 17, so far I have not
  received a response about a CVE assignment.