oss-sec mailing list archives

CVE request for a fixed bug existed in all versions of linux kernel from KeenTeam

From: Wen Xu <hotdog3645 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 18:31:12 +0800

Hi,
Recently we found a use-after-free bug which can lead to kernel arbitrary
execution in Linux kernel.
The bug was reported to the linux security group and it has been fixed.(commit
a134f083e79f ("ipv4: Missing sk_nulls_node_init() in ping_unhash()"). You
can find the fix commit here:
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/6c3c1eb3c35e8856d6dcb01b412316a676f58bbe
The bug exists in all versions of linux kernel. And the credit is to Wen Xu
and wushi of KeenTeam.
I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Wen Xu @ Keen Team