oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Shellshocker - Repository of "Shellshock" Proof of Concept Code

From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried () redhat com>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 20:23:13 -0600

On 05/10/14 01:48 PM, Sona Sarmadi wrote:
A while ago I sent a membership request to the closed vendor list and was denied by you & Kurt :) which was
understandable since we were not ready at that time. After that we have worked hard to create a security team and
build in-house security competence. We have been looking at security tests and tools, define a security incident
management processes, create security checklist, we have been tracking all security vulnerabilities. As part of our
security process we have insured that our bug tracking system has in-built security so sensitive/embargoed
information can be kept confidential.

To be clear I'm not a list admin or in control of it in any way shape or
form (at least that I'm aware of, Solar if I am in charge you should
probably let me know ;). I simply voiced concerns (e.g. lack of security
advisories/etc.

--
PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993