oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Ruby gem Thumbshooter 0.1.5 remote code execution

From: "Larry W. Cashdollar" <larry0 () me com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 00:19:45 +0000 (GMT)

On Mar 26, 2013, at 04:59 PM, Kurt Seifried <kseifried () redhat com> wrote:

Please

use CVE-2013-1898 for this issue.

> Larry C$

I gotta ask, what's with the name?

It's my real name. You can imagine what my childhood was like.
"Hey Cashdollar got change for a dollar?" - No sorry I only carry big bills.
"Hey Cashdollar can I have a dollar?" - No go get a Job.
"Hey Cashdollar got any cash?".... Eh...geez.

I was told by my father that it was an American Indian name from the tribe 'Paycheck'.
A more realistic answer is it might be dutch for kirchtoller, and was mangled to Cashdollar.

I make up random answers normally when people ask like, I am in the witness protection program etc... I'll spare you
the rest
at this point. ;-)

-- Larry