oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Remote file inclusion by office applications

From: Timo Warns <warns () pre-sense de>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 19:01:23 +0100

Am 13.12.2012 17:44, schrieb Kurt Seifried:

I just did some googling for LibreOffice and going through the config
UI in LibreOffice and can't find the option to disable or have it
prompt me when loading external data references. If anyone knows how
to block external data in LibreOffice by default I'd love to know how.

Sorry, I should have made this more clear. Currently, you cannot prevent
LibreOffice/OpenOffice from including remote files. AFAICS, they do not
support an 'offline mode' yet.

Regards, Timo