oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE-request: WordPress 3.1.1

From: Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac () debian org>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 15:35:25 +0100

On dim., 2012-01-15 at 16:09 +0200, Henri Salo wrote:
I even contacted WordPress administrators and asked if this does have
CVE, but they haven't replied for some reason.

Note that I tried to contact Ryan Boren and wp-hackers to get
information about CVE-2011-3122, 3125, 3128 and 3129 but didn't get any
answer either (for the later the mail doesn't even appear on the
archives so I guess it was not moderated, but afaict I didn't receive a
bounce either). It seems that the security contact point is security
[at] automattic.com so maybe try that?

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis