oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE Request: libesmtp does not check NULL bytes in commonName

From: Joe Orton <jorton () redhat com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:33:49 +0000

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 11:46:11AM +0000, Brian Stafford wrote:
Ludwig Nussel wrote:
Is there a way to comment on the draft? Maybe the author of the
draft didn't think about the cases you'd like to handle.

Normally IETF working groups create a mailing list for discussion of
drafts when chartered and any interested party may subscribe.
However, as far as I can tell, this I-D is an individual submission;
I can't find a mailing list address so probably best to mail the
authors directly.

Sorry, I should have forwarded the announcement in full:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tls/current/msg05874.html

There is a mailing list set up here to discuss the draft: