oss-sec mailing list archives

cups patches for CVE-2008-0597 and CVE-2008-0596

From: Steffen Joeris <steffen.joeris () skolelinux de>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 02:05:21 +1000

Hi

I am working on a cups update at the moment and I am looking for two missing
patches. Could somebody please email me the patches for CVE-2008-0596 and
CVE-2008-0597 (both DoS due to crafted IPP packets and a large number of
requests for adding and removing printers).
I saw them marked as fixed in the opensuse announcement, but couldn't find the
patches for some reason and the novell bugzilla does not grant access to the
bugs to everyone :/
Thanks heaps in advance.

Cheers
Steffen