oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: wiki: vendor info

From: security curmudgeon <jericho () attrition org>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 22:31:11 +0000 (UTC)

: > I might also take the chance to expand vendor information with the additional
: > vendors I contacted but that are not present in that page.
:
: Good idea.  Also, maybe you could invite them to join this mailing list?
: (Perhaps ask me first to confirm that they are not already on the list.)
:
: BTW, we currently have two pages with vendor info: one is with security
: contacts and advisory links, and the other is with "patch-finding" info.
: Perhaps you should update both whenever you can obtain the necessary
: info.  Or maybe we should combine them into one page - this needs to be
: discussed in here first.

Just a reminder that the OSVDB Vendor Dictionary aims to capture this
information as well. At some point the two groups should probably
consolidate their information.

        http://osvdb.org/vendors