oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: list archive

From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 01:01:32 +0300

On the 19th, I wrote:
This list should definitely be submitted to Gmane and MARC, maybe to
some others as well.  I am just not sure whether it's time to do that.
I think I am the one to do it since I will need to provide the mbox
with past messages - and I am willing to do it if/when the most active
list members (including you) request that.  Just have in mind that this
might result in us having to turn on subscription and/or message
moderation and disallow wiki editing by new users a bit earlier.