oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: change subscription address

From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 05:08:41 +0300

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 12:57:00PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
Hi, if you can change my subscription address from zen () freedbms net to
zenaan.harkness () gmail com, that would be appreciated.

I've taken care of this.  Next time, please look at the message headers
for the mailing list manager's unsubscribe/subscribe/help addresses.

In case this sort of requests become common, we'll have to add message
trailers with instructions in them and/or pre-moderate the list even for
postings from subscribers.  The john-users mailing list that we run on
this same server currently has both of these things, so it's a matter of
changing the settings.

Alexander