Nmap Development mailing list archives

I keep getting this error every time I try to open the scripting window on windows 10 to input an nse

From: Mike Myers <Nullbyte_ () outlook com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 03:00:02 +0000

Here is the stack traceā€¦

Version: 7.90
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "zenmapGUI\ScriptInterface.pyo", line 261, in script_list_timer_callback
  File "zenmapGUI\ScriptInterface.pyo", line 270, in initial_script_list_cb
  File "zenmapGUI\ScriptInterface.pyo", line 307, in handle_initial_script_list_output
NameError: global name 'os' is not defined

Thanks for any help. I can use the command line just fine as a work around but my employees were using this with zenmap
to scan our environment for those nasty exchange server issues with the relevant .nse. Thanks!