Nmap Development mailing list archives

Zenmap Error "No module named GTK"

From: Anomous Gufox <progracer20 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 13:00:24 +0530

Dear Developer,
I am Sagnik Haldar known as AnomousG would like to report that I found that
after I started using Kali Linux version 2020.4. I usually downloaded
zenmap as one of my favourite tools but unfortunately it showed the
following error after a successful installation.
I also reported it as a bug in Kali Linux but got to know the reason why
zenmap was dropped from Kali is because the Python2 dependencies (such as
the GTK one) are gone from Debian (and thus from Kali). Please fix or let
me know if I can further use zenmap or have to do a downgrade to Kali Linux
2020.3.
Thanking you in advance
Sagnik Haldar