Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap trouble

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 22:26:56 -0500

Hello, and thank you for reporting this. This issue was also reported on
our issue tracker here: https://issues.nmap.org/2157

We have added a fix for the crash issue, but there may be additional
problems which will prevent you from running Nmap within Zenmap, namely the
UnicodeDecodeError mentioned in the traceback. Please let us know if you
have further problems.

Dan