Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: WlanHelper Problem

From: Gordon Fyodor Lyon <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 13:21:42 -0700

Hi Mihai.  Many adapters (specifically their Windows device driver
software) don't support Monitor Mode very well.  You can reference our
table at: https://secwiki.org/w/Npcap/WiFi_adapters

If you can add your adapter to that table, it would be great!  If signing
up for a secwiki account is too much of a pain, feel free to just send me
the answers to the first 9 table cells and I'll add it myself.

Cheers,
Gordon "Fyodor" Lyon