Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap Defcon Dinner Invitation for TONIGHT (Saturday)

From: Gordon Fyodor Lyon <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 00:49:41 -0700

Hey folks!  Sorry it is last minute, but we're hosting an Nmap developer
dinner tonight at 6:30pm and I wanted to invite any community members who I
might not already know are here at Defcon.  The dinner is at 6:30pm TONIGHT
(Saturday), and the only qualifying rule is that you have to be listed at
least once on the Nmap Changelog (https://nmap.org/changelog.html).

Let me know if you can make it and I'll send you the full details.  Please
include your phone number too.  It's at a great restaurant within easy
walking distance of Defcon, and the Nmap Project is picking up the tab!

Cheers,
Fyodor