Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: new nmap release missing signatures

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 11:49:21 -0500

Robert,

Thanks for pointing this out. I'm not sure how this oversight happened, but
the signatures have been created and uploaded now.  Please let us know if
you have any other concerns.

Dan

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 4:26 AM Robert Frohl <rfrohl () suse com> wrote:

Hi all,
As I have not heard anything back about this, I wanted to followup again.

Does anybody have an idea if gpg signatures have been discontinued for
new nmap releases (starting with the recent 7.80 release) ?

Thanks