Nmap Development mailing list archives

Combinatorial Test with Nmap

From: Tim McLean <ifly53e () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 12:34:28 -0800

Combinatorial Test (CT) techniques were used to exhaustively cycle through
most Nmap options to statistically maximize host discovery and port
scanning use cases.  I could use your experience to determine if invalid
combinations were produced.  I could also use your opinions on how to prove
if using CT with Nmap is a good or bad thing.

Please check out my github repo for more information.  It has all 24 host
discovery instances and all 88 port scanning instances derived from three
way combinations of options.  I would appreciate your feedback.

https://github.com/ifly53e/NmapBomb

Thanks.
Tim