Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NMAP Complete TCP Service and Version Detection many services unrecognized despite returning data

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 15:15:46 -0500

Lacey,

Thanks for taking the time to ask about this! Nmap relies on users to
report unidentified services like these in order to keep our database of
services up-to-date. Our preferred method for submitting fingerprints is to
use the Nmap Fingerprint Submitter form at
https://nmap.org/cgi-bin/submit.cgi?new-service

Dan

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 4:06 PM Chu, Lacey (NSB - CN/Qingdao) <