Nmap Development mailing list archives

NMAP for Mac -> Zenmap 64bit

From: Klaus-J Luksch <klaus.luksch () icloud com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 08:28:32 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all.

While starting 32-bit-Applications my Mac tells me that they might not run any longer in the future. Apple wants us to
run 64-bit-Apps only.

Since a while I'm busy in finding and updating apps. Till now I had no success with NMAP resp. the frontend Zenmap
(nmap itself seems to be in 64 bit version).

Because I work in CyberSecurity I use NMAP very often and I need to run it even with newer Mac OSX versions (even beta).

Is there a plan to publish an 64bit version of Zenmap in the near future? I think, even the source should be enough.
Compiling is not the problem, changing some lines in the source code neither but programming would be a problem for me.

Thanks in advance

Best regards