Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: npcap 0.99R1 installer won't install on Win 7 32-bit

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 12:51:06 -0500

Michael,

Thanks so much again for reporting this. I confirmed that we mistakenly
took out the portion of the installer that stores the result of the 64-bit
check, so all checks were assuming 64-bit. We'll test properly on 32-bit
Windows and get a fix into the next release this week.

Dan

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 6:33 PM, Michael D. Lawler <mdlawler () lawlers us>