Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: FW: Advice on npcap uninstall

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 12:03:55 -0500

Ed,

Thanks again for this really useful info. Did you happen to use either
the "Fresh Start" or "Reset this PC" options when installing the
Creators Update? I'm working on reproducing the issue here and
hopefully we'll be able to make our next installer robust against this
sort of thing.

Dan

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 2:46 AM, Edmund Marr