Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap crashes when I try to modify a profile

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 13:04:33 -0500

Brian,

Thanks for the bug report. I just pushed a fix to avoid a crash in
this scenario, but it appears you have other problems with your
installation, since Zenmap is unable to read the contents of the Nmap
scripts. Check that you haven't changed the file permissions in the
Nmap installation directory.

Dan