Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r36988 - nmap

From: Jacek Wielemborek <d33tah () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 23:40:26 +0200

On 13.09.2017 17:26, Tom Sellers wrote:
Jacek,
  Thanks for testing.  I can't reproduce the crash when testing against both services
that were matched as well as those that did not.  I tested by destroying my SVN
directory, performing a fresh checkout, and then building to ensure that I was using
the committed code.

As a reference, I use something very close to the script at the bottom of this page:
https://github.com/TomSellers/Fathom/wiki/Installing-Nmap

Can you provide the command line and perhaps some information about the service you scanned?
Also, did you recompile or just use the nmap-services-probes file?

Thanks,
Tom Sellers
@TomSellers

Hi,

You're right, I missed the change in the C++ source in this diff and
didn't actually recompile. I'll let you know if the problem persists on
the latest build.

Cheers,
Jacek