Nmap Development mailing list archives

Rewanth's GSOC status report #17 of 17

From: Rewanth Cool <ravatheruler4 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 12:58:42 +0530

Hello everyone,

Accomplishments this week

* Submitted my final evaluation.
* Merged PR #991 with master branch which adds a generic function
unmarshall_lptstr for unmarshalling LPTSTR datatypes.
* Made another merge adding an optional offset parameter to the same
function above but to make the script more clear and elegant I reverted
back the commit to the previous standard code.
* Finished all the requested changes as discussed for the new script,
smb-enum-services.nse. Daniel Miller previously reviewed that, I'm just
waiting for him to review it for the last time so that I can make my merge.

Priorities

* Merge the smb-enum-services.nse with the Nmap master branch once it gets
reviewed finally. This task will just take 10-15 minutes because all the
requested changes were done, but I just want to make sure that its looking
good.
* Merge the Punycode (PR #958) and Ncat (PR #808) codes once they get
reviewed.

Final words

This has been the last week working with Nmap through GSOC'17.

Thanks to Nmap for giving me an opportunity to prove myself. I think I
didn't disappoint you guys.

I'm really happy to work with few of the best minds. I will definitely try
to contribute to Nmap during my free time even after GSOC.

Thanks,
Rewanth.