Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Reworking pcap__switch_to_buffer

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 07:18:43 -0500

Varunram,

The libpcap code is not "ours," so we do not make or accept modifications
to it. If you want to work on this code, check out the upstream repository
[1] and make your changes to their development branch. We are currently a
version or two behind the latest release from them, so it is possible this
has already been addressed.

Dan

[1] https://github.com/the-tcpdump-group/libpcap