Nmap Development mailing list archives

Vinamra Bhatia - Weekly Status Report #3 of 17

From: Vinamra Bhatia <vinamrabhatia8 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 10:07:52 +0530

Hello everyone,

This is my third status report for GSoC 2017.

Accomplishments :

* Read about SMB.
* Cloned SVN repository and understood its basic features.
* Discussed all my existing PRs with the mentor and got them ready to
commit.
* Worked on finding ways to optimize XSS Scripts and got the changed
reviewed by the mentor.
*  Proposed two new scripts. We are still is discussion on how to implement
those

Priorities:

* Make 3 commits to SVN to close pending 3 pull requests of mine.
* Share http-security-headers.nse  with the dev team once it has been
reviewed and corrected.  The script was a pending PR and got a number of
changes once mentor reviewed.
* Implement the optimization discussed in XSS Scripts ( involves improving
payloads in http-stored-xss.nse and minor modifications in
http-dombased-xss.nes)
* Work on the implementation of new ideas proposed to mentor.

Thank you all. Have a nice week.

Regards,
Vinamra Bhatia