Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Issues with Mac Binary Installer for Zenmap

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 08:26:41 -0600

Michael,

Thanks for reporting this. We had noticed this problem in the 7.20BETA
series and had fixed it in 7.25BETA1, but the fix was not merged back into
the trunk. I applied that fix and the next release will be corrected. For
now, I think moving Zenmap.app up one directory ought to be simple enough:
sudo mv /Applications/Applications/Zenmap.app /Applications/; sudo rmdir
/Applications/Applications/

Regarding the command-Q issue, I have not noticed that but will
investigate. Please let us know if moving Zenmap.app up a directory affects
this at all, though I'd expect it does not. What version of OS X/macOS are
you using?

Dan

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 4:46 AM, Michael Swarbrick <macforvision () gmail com>