Nmap Development mailing list archives

Detect ExpressJS Server and preference of data file when executing script

From: Vinamra Bhatia <vinamrabhatia8 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 16:55:27 +0530

I saw that there was no detection for ExpressJS in
http-devframework-fingerprint.lua, so i added that in this pull request
https://github.com/nmap/nmap/pull/790

Also, when i was trying to use my local copy of nmap scripts using
--script=./nmap/scripts/http-devframework, the fetchfile function in the
script tries to fetch the copy of http-devframework-fingerprint.lua from
/usr/local/share/nmap/nselib/data/ while I thought that it would do so from
./nmap/nselib/data.
I came across a merge done quite a long back regarding the same. Can
someone also check this issue?

Cheers,
Vinamra Bhatia
CS Sophomore