Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: gmake NMAP7.40 got error on solaris 10

From: Jitender khattar <jitender.khattar () kbzbank com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 14:54:36 +0630

in which file we need to add this , we are using nmap version 7.40 we dont have lprefix.h

On 2/10/2017 2:52 PM, Varunram Ganesh wrote:
I think this might be an end case bug in the configure file. When people were faced with similar issues in other threads, adding the flag --std=gnu99to CFLAGSworked. Could you try adding the flags and compiling?(since I don't have a Solaris VM to test on)
Cheers,
Varunram

--

*The information in this email together with any attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any form of review, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this email message and/or its attachments is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you are asked to inform the sender as quickly as possible and delete this message and any copies of this message from your computer and/or your computer system network. Any attachments should be checked for viruses by you before being opened. Kanbawza Bank Ltd accepts no responsibility for an attachment that contains a virus.*