Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] New script: google-people-enum.nse

From: Paulino Calderon <paulino () calderonpale com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 07:50:01 -0600

Hi,

Unfortunately the API does not let you list all email addresses without knowing them. You will have to create your own
username list, keep in mind that a lot of places use the same naming scheme so we have been able to obtain dozens of
valid email addresses just following the naming scheme with common names and last names.

Cheers.