Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NMAP 7.31 & Npcap 0.10 R9 Error

From: 食肉大灰兔V5 <hsluoyz () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 21:54:16 +0800

Hi Philip,

Please install the latest Npcap 0.10 r14 debug version here:
https://github.com/nmap/npcap/releases/download/v0.10-r14/npcap-0.10-r14-debug.exe
and
try to run Nmap again to reproduce that error. Then send the generated
C:\Program Files\Npcap\Packet.log file to me. Thanks!

Cheers,
Yang

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 2:25 AM, Philip Kroetsch <pkroetsch () minnkota com>