Nmap Development mailing list archives

Post request nil value

From: Alo Yommist <aloyommy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 14:41:35 -0700

Hello guys,
I hope this is the right section for this. I tried using the http.post I'm
getting a nil response for a request that has additional values as post
data but I got a response for request without additional post data having
only the uservar and passvar.  I did followed the http-wordpress-brute.nse
as a guide but for the extra data I followed the joomla-brute, pass a table
to the postdata table argument but got a nil response.
Has anyone encounter something like this also and what is the solution.
I could use the nmap try but I'm thinking it could be solvable using HTTP
library