Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: --top not recognized as a shorthand for --top-ports

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 13:03:08 -0600

Kirils,

Thanks for the suggestion. Currently, a lot if not all of our long option
names have underscore-instead-of-hyphen synonyms. I'm not sure about the
history of this and what it might affect if they were all changed. I hope
someone (Fyodor?) can chime in with more info.

Dan

On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Kirils Solovjovs <