Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap Setup File Missing in Latest Stable Version of Windows Executable Installer

From: postal dude <pstldde () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 19:35:44 +0100

Hi Matt,

there is no installer in the zip-file. If you want to install nmap,
download the installer from the homepage, not the zip archive.

On 16.11.2016 17:14, Matthew Labadie wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for making and maintaining a great program!

I am trying to run nmap command line on a Windows 7 X64 Machine. I have had
it running on previous Windows 7 x64 machines...

When I download and unpack the latest stable version for Windows the
nmap<curent_Version>Setup.exe file is no where to be found...

[image: Inline image 1]

It's intireley possible I am missing something, but here is a screen shot
from what is inside the unpacked folder...

Thanks,

Matt Labadie