Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [npcap] BSOD report with Npcap 0.10 r2

From: 食肉大灰兔V5 <hsluoyz () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 00:47:39 +0800

Hi YounJae,

It should be fixed. Please try latest Npcap 0.10 r4 here:
https://github.com/nmap/npcap/releases

Cheers,
Yang

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Rho YounJae <luxflow () live com> wrote:

Hello Yang

I attach DiagReport log and Process log I’m using

Here is how to reproduce

1.     Turn on wireshark (Version 2.2.0).

2.     Capture on Ethernet.

3.     After capturing some pakcets, stop capture.

4.     Make Windows 10 sleep mode.

5.     Windows 10 cannot get up from sleep and something crash and
reboot.

Ridiculous thing is If I skip 1,2,3 step, crash dosen’t happen.

cheers

YounJae Rho