Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Quiet Nmap 7.25BETA1 release

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 12:17:46 -0500

Rob,

Regarding the nsock engine, Nsock doesn't expose a way to check this
currently. I don't suppose it would be hard to add, though. A little code
in nsock/src/nsock_engines.cc and then add it to nsock.h and output it
right under the Timing report in nmap.cc.

Dan

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Rob Nicholls <robert () robnicholls co uk>