Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap inquiry

From: "Jeffrey G. Gomberg" <gomberg () synair com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 13:08:53 -0400

Is it because you left off the "--" from "traceroute"?

Adjust your syntax to: "nmap -p -4806 --traceroute login.grandmandarin88.com".

______________

DISCLAIMER & CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this email is intended for the individual(s) or entity(s) above. This email is
confidential and is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and, where
applicable, is legally protected under GLBA, DPPA, federal and/or state statute, and/or attorney/client privilege
and/or work product doctrine. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use, forward or disclose
this communication to others; further, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete this
message from your system. Any and all information and representations made within this message are strictly and solely
my opinions and based on the interpretation of information and events as I understand them. This message does not
represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of anyone but myself. The information is provided “AS IS” with
no warranties, and confers no rights. As such, there may be errors, omissions, and misinterpretations. Please consult
with your attorney and/or accountant, and provide your own independent verification of the information contained
herein, before taking any action regarding the subject of this communication.