Nmap Development mailing list archives

Prabhjyot's Status Report - #15 of 17

From: Prabhjyot Singh Sodhi <prabhjyotsingh95 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 23:10:31 +0530

Hey devs,

This week was a productive one but there is still work that remains to be
done in the little time we have in the SoC.

Accomplishments:
- Was finally able to get the Makefile working. Have converted the required
absolute urls to relative ones. I still have to get rid of some cmake
commands.

Priorities this week:
- Focus on implementation this week. Start with replacing the liblinear
data structures with the OpenCV ones. And follow it up with loading the
OpenCV models and using them to predict.
- Iron out things with the makefile. Remove remaining cmake commands.

Cheers,
Prabhjyot