Nmap Development mailing list archives

New NSE Script (Karma Query API Integration)

From: Fabian Portantier <fportantier () securetia com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 20:31:47 -0300

Hi !

I've developed a small NSE script to integrate with the Karma Query API,

with this, nmap can have a small report of the scanned IP address about
reputation and blacklists.

Karma is a free reputation based monitoring service:
https://karma.securetia.com

The code is here:

https://github.com/portantier/karma-nmap

Here is an example of the output:

$ nmap -sn -Pn --script karma --script-args karma.apikey=$KARMA_APIKEY
181.64.192.163

Starting Nmap 7.12 ( https://nmap.org ) at 2016-05-05 20:05 ART
Nmap scan report for 181.64.192.163
Host is up.

Host script results:
| karma:
|   blacklists:
uceprotect.level3,uceprotect.level1,uceprotect.level2,spamhaus.pbl,sorbs.spam,bad.psky.me
|   asn: 6147
|   cc: PE
|   country: Peru
|   status: blacklisted
|   rir: LACNIC
|_  asname: Telefonica del Peru S.A.A.,PE

Regards!

*--*
*Fabian Martinez Portantier *|  *Co-Founder*

*Alicia Moreau de Justo 1150 Piso 3 Of. A306 - C1107AAX*Oficina: +54 11
5278-3457 | Fax: +54 11 4032-0171