Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Wrong Protocol Scanned for NMAP -PU

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 09:22:07 -0500

Mark,

Thanks for the bug report. Can you give more details about your command? I
cannot confirm that this happens with the latest release (7.12). Include
the full debug output of this command: nmap -n -sn -PU -d --packet-trace
scanme.nmap.org (you may substitute the target of your choice and the exact
-PU<port number> that reproduces the bug for you).

Dan