Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [MAC_OS] Jhbuild errors while installing openssl

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 14:02:29 -0500

Vincent,

I noticed that myself this time. Looks like OpenSSL is installing somewhere
that jhbuild doesn't expect. I copied that recipe (autogen-template) from
another project [1], but referring to the documentation [2] it looks like
the libdir option should actually be: --libdir=%(libdir)s

Dan

[1] https://gist.github.com/cas--/d1df3758d6e794c0ca4e
[2] https://developer.gnome.org/jhbuild/stable/moduleset-syntax.html.en